We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Your Needs NZ
From $33 for a BBQ Meat Pack - Three Options
Delivered within: 5 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Very pleased to meat you.
- Grab a bbq meat pack starting at $33 from Your Needs NZ, with three options to choose from.
- Tuck into steak, lamb chops, chicken nibbles, beef sausages and more.
- Gather friends and family around at your place this summer.
- Please note: You need to ensure someone will be at home or work between 11am and 2pm on the dates provided for your area to receive your meat pack - no refunds, no exceptions.
Planning to fire up the barbie for some backyard get togethers over the summer? We'd be pleased to meat you.
Get a BBQ meat pack from Your Needs NZ, with three options to choose from:
- Pack One - $33 - seven tenderised steaks, six lamb shoulder chops, 700 grams of bbq marinade chicken nibbles, eight beef patties,eight pre-cooked sausages.
- Pack Two - $38 - three plain lamb shoulder chops, four crumbed lamb shoulder chops, three crumbed beef schnitzel , one whole chicken, 500 grams of beef mince, 10 beef sausages.
- Pack Three - $52 - seven lamb shoulder chops, four marinated beef steaks, four crumbed beef schnitzel, on 1kg of beef sausages, 1kg of saveloys, one whole chicken.
- Pay $9 for delivery.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.