We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Your Needs NZ
From $33 for a BBQ Meat Pack - Three Options
Delivered within: 5 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Very pleased to meat you.
- Grab a bbq meat pack starting at $33 from Your Needs NZ, with three options to choose from.
- Tuck into steak, lamb chops, chicken nibbles, beef sausages and more.
- Gather friends and family around at your place this summer.
- Please note: You need to ensure someone will be at home or work between 11am and 2pm on the dates provided for your area to receive your meat pack - no refunds, no exceptions.
Planning to fire up the barbie for some backyard get togethers over the summer? We'd be pleased to meat you.
Get a BBQ meat pack from Your Needs NZ, with three options to choose from:
- Pack One - $33 - seven tenderised steaks, six lamb shoulder chops, 700 grams of bbq marinade chicken nibbles, eight beef patties,eight pre-cooked sausages.
- Pack Two - $38 - three plain lamb shoulder chops, four crumbed lamb shoulder chops, three crumbed beef schnitzel , one whole chicken, 500 grams of beef mince, 10 beef sausages.
- Pack Three - $52 - seven lamb shoulder chops, four marinated beef steaks, four crumbed beef schnitzel, on 1kg of beef sausages, 1kg of saveloys, one whole chicken.
- Pay $9 for delivery.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.