We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$29 for Wizzit Hair Removal System & Makeup Accessory Kit
Delivered within: 21 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy smooth skin the easy way.
- Grab a Wizzit Hair Removal System and makeup accessory kit for just $29 from TV Brands.
- Easily removes even the shortest, finest hair.
- Leaves skin soft and stubble free for weeks on end.
- Ideal for both men and women of any skin type.
If your hair is growing faster than you can use your tweezers, it's time to upgrade. Grab a Wizzit Hair Removal System and 13 piece makeup accessory kit and case for just $29 from TV Brands.
It’s the Wizzit: An amazing invention that literally finds, grabs and removes unwanted hair from the roots, keeping it from growing back for weeks. It is specially designed to reach out and firmly hold on to the hair, no matter how short or how fine it is. And its rotating action ensures a gentle and thorough removal of the hair shaft, root and all.
- This unique technology attracts hair like a magnet, so you will never need a mirror.
- Just sweep the Wizzit around the problem area and you will never miss a hair.
- It’s a lot faster than tweezers.
- The Wizzit has no blades and is completly safe to use.
- It will not leave cuts or scratches on your skin. Instead, working as an epilator, gently removes hair and leaving you with smooth hair-free skin.
- It can be used on any part of the body, even those hard to reach places.
- Comes with a bonus 13 piece makeup accessory kit and case
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.