We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$25 for a Season Membership to the Wellington Saints (value $75)
Delivered within: 50 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be a part of the action in 2013.
- Grab a season membership to see the Wellington Saints for just $25.
- With Pero Cameron signing on as coach and Breakers legend Dillon Boucher up for assistant coach and player duties, this is set to be an exciting season.
- And with other key signings by Corey Webster, Casey Frank, Damien Ekenasio, Jordan Mills and Arthur Trousdell, the 2013 Wellington Saints are already shaping up to be a championship winning team.
- Enjoy upstairs reserved seating at all regular season home games.
With Pero Cameron signing on as coach and Breakers legend Dillon Boucher up for assistant coach and player duties, not to mention other key signings with Corey Webster, Casey Frank, Damien Ekenasio, Jordan Mills and Arthur Trousdell (and more to be confirmed), the 2013 Wellington Saints are already shaping up to be a championship winning squad.
Today for just $25 you can grab a season membership for the Wellington Saints and cheer them to success. Your season membership will put you in the upstairs seating at TSB Bank Arena and give you a great view of the action.
A season membership entitles you to all regular season home games, priority booking for the play-offs (if they are in Wellington), an invitation to the Wellington Saints open day, weekly email updates with news about the team and you'll also be in the draw to win a signed Saints' singlet. A great Christmas present for every basketball fan, get one for all the family and watch the Saints secure their place in history.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.