We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Wellington Ocean Sports
From $20 for Stand-Up Paddleboard or Windsurf Lessons
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get on the water and make the most of this summer.
- Grab a stand up paddleboard or windsurf lesson with Wellington Ocean Sports starting from $20.
- Get a drink to enjoy at the Royal Port Nicholson Yacht Club with either of the last two options.
Kelly Tarlton and Jacques Cousteau have covered the underwater world extensively. It's time for you to do some exploring on the water, thanks to today's deal.
Get introduced to something you've always wanted to try and make the most of what's left of summer. Grab a stand up paddleboard or windsurf lesson with Wellington Ocean Sports and get active.
- Pay $20 for a stand up paddleboard lesson and one-hour paddle and board hire
- Pay $30 for a stand up paddleboard lesson and two one-hour board and paddle hires
- Pay $30 for a stand up paddleboard lesson, 90-minute board and paddle hire, and a drink
- Pay $90 for two-hour windsurf instruction session and a drink
The only thing that New Zealand loves more than rugby is having fun in and around the water. With this deal you can discover another way for you to enjoy the ocean by picking up either paddleboarding or windsurfing. They'll provide you with a board or you can use your own. Choose one of the last two options and you can enjoy a refreshing beer, house wine, or soft drink at the Royal Port Nicholson Yacht Club and toast to your new favourite hobby.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.