We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Wellington Day Spa
$49 for a 60-Minute Massage, or $59 for a 60-Minute Massage & 15-Minute Beauty Treatment (value up to $340)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find out what you're made of.
- Grab up to 60% off massage and beauty treatment packages at Wellington Medi Spa.
- Choose your favourite type of massage and beauty treatment and choose a 60-minute or 90-minute massage option.
- Bring your other half along for a couples massage package.
Sugar and spice, and all things nice, that's what little girls are made of. Who says? Obviously someone who doesn't know the first thing about girls. And for the record; a lot of people don't even like spice. As a matter of fact, real girls are made from soft, smooth skin, illuminating facials and stress-free shoulders from hour-long massages. Don't even get us started on what little boys are actually made of.
Girls, or boys, singles or couples, everyone can indulge in a luxurious massage package at Wellington Medi Spa. Today we're offering plenty of options to choose from:
- Pay $49 for your choice of 60-minute massage
- Pay $59 for your choice of 60-minute massage and your choice of 15-minute beauty treatment
- Pay $75 for your choice of 90-minute massage
- Pay $83 for your choice of 90-minute massage and your choice of 15-minute beauty treatment
- Pay $169 for a couples massage package including your choice of 45-minute massage and 15-minute beauty treatment as well as a 30-minute yonka phyto bain bath jacuzzi
When in search of something you really want, no stone should be left unturned, that's the philosophy behind Wellington Medi Spa's exclusive beauty package. If you're looking for perfection, they will not rest until you're looking more polished than a seven-carat diamond.
All packages will involve a massage for most of the session. Choose from back, neck and shoulder, deep tissue, sports massage, Balinese massage, pregnancy massage, Swedish massage, Lomi-Lomi or Hawaiian massage, BaliNipon, or a combination of Balinese and Shaitsu,TuiNa or Chinese manipulative therapy, reflexology, aromatherapy massage, Thai massage, jet leg, hot stone or Indian oil massage. Following this, the final 15 minutes of your pampering session will include a special beauty treatment choosing from a foot massage, scalp massage, facial, back wrap,back scrub, brow shape, lash tint or brow tint. Alternatively, you could also request an additional massage service.
With the 90-minute couples massage package, you'll each enjoy a 45-minute massage of your choice followed by a 15-minute beauty treatment with your choice of scalp massage, back scrub/wrap or facial. Also included is a 30-minute soak in a yonka phyto bain bath jacuzzi and sparkling wine or juice and a snack.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.