We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Wellington Day Spa
From $59 for a Tattoo Removal Session (value up to $500)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You don't get many second chances like this one.
- Grab a tattoo removal session at Wellington Medi Spa, starting from $59.
- Choose the size option that best suits you.
- Experience an award-winning treatment that can remove your tattoo in less than five minutes.
We all make mistakes in life—at least, that's what Fernando told you after you found out about him and the Moroccan belly dancer. He may not have been specifically referring to the tattoo you had secretly got with his name on it, but you can certainly apply that logic to your own mistake. And thanks to today's deal, it's never been easier.
Grab a tattoo removal session at Wellington Medi Spa with three different options.
- Pay $59 for removal of a 3 x 3cm tattoo.
- Pay $99 for removal of a 5 x 10cm tattoo.
- Pay $159 for removal of a 25 x 10cm tattoo.
Located on the Terrace and boasting exquisite facilities and the most professional staff, Wellington Medi Spa offer a range of services, including massages, beauty and cosmetic treatments. Tattoo removal sessions are done using YAG Laser Series machines and can be completed in ten to fifteen minutes.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.