We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Wellington Day Spa
$35 for a Brazilian Wax or $39 to incl. Eyebrow Shape, or Lash or Brow Tint (value up to $95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make sure you're looking up to scratch in all the important places.
- Grab a Brazilian wax from Wellington Medi Spa for $35.
- Add an eyebrow shape, lash tint or brow tint to the deal for a total cost of $39.
- Enjoy a quality treatment at the hands of the Medi Spa experts.
A Brazilian wax is fantastic for making you look gorgeous below the belt but, chances are, the first thing someone is going to see when you run into them is your eyes. Unless you're wearing sunglasses. Or running around naked.
For only $35, you can get yourself a Brazilian wax from Wellington Medi Spa. You can also add an eyebrow shape, lash tint or brow tint to the deal for a total cost of $39.
Wellington Medi Spa have been helping people out with their beauty needs for ages and have a wealth of experience ready to put to good use. You'll look and feel absolutely fantastic and, with today's deal, your purse isn't going to be feeling too much pain at all.
More Great Local Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Waste Management Wellington
Stephen's Driving School
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.