We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Wellington Improvisation Troupe
$20 for Two 2-Show Passes to WIT's 'A Christmas Cracker' Season
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Wellington Improv Troupe has a whole lot of silliness planned for this upcoming silly season. From an improvised pantomime and misbehaving puppets to the end of civilisation itself.
- Grab two 2-show passes for $20 so you and a friend can go and see two different shows from WIT’s A Christmas Cracker season.
- Spread some Christmas cheer and purchase some passes for friends.
This December, Wellington Improvisation Troupe presents A Christmas Cracker – two weeks of improvised theatre that promises comedy, charitable Christmas cheer, pantomime horses and more surprises than a leaked Ministry document.
Running at Gryphon Theatre on 4-7 and 11-14 December, WIT presents its first bumper season of shows to celebrate the holidays. From the people that brought you The Last Saloon, The Wishing Tree and The Young and the WITless VI, and performances from both new members and old hats, this is a season not to be missed!
For details on the individual shows within the season, along with performance dates and times, visit www.wit.org.nz. Please note: passes do not include Impro Unwrapped.
Pay $20 for two 2-show passes. Then email email@example.com to let WIT know what two shows you’d like to see. Bookings essential.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.