We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Wellington Fitness Centre
$48 for a 20-Visit Concession Card (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make some concessions this summer.
- Grab a 20-visit concession card for Wellington Fitness Centre for just $48.
- Take advantage of top of the range equipment and facilities.
- Free parking on site means no more excuses not to go.
- Gift another to a friend and work out together.
If you're serious about losing some inches and tightening up for summer, if you want to look and feel better when you hit the beach...you're going to have to make some concessions.
Say no to that second helping of dinner, and say yes to a 20-visit concession card for Wellington Fitness Centre for just $48.
Wellington Fitness Centre has been around since 2003, so they’ve helped a LOT of people achieve their fitness goals! You’ll find top of the range equipment, from Precor bikes, treadmills, and cross-trainers. They also have a variety of machines and free weight equipment. With free parking on-site, there's no excuses to not go!
Bookings are essential to start your membership. Sessions are non transferable and can only be used by the original purchaser or gift recipient, as named on the concession card.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.