We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Wellington Vet Group
$20 for $60 Cat Services Voucher (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get triple the value for that next treatment or service.
- Grab $60 in cat services at Wellington Cat Clinic for only $20.
- Ideal for new kitten owners needing to get their pet spayed.
- Use your voucher towards veterinary or dietary advice, consultations, grooming, blood tests, vaccinations, and more.
We know you love your cat – it doesn't take very long for you to look into those wide, inquisitive eyes and fall head over heels. It should take you even less time to snatch up this deal, which'll get you and your furry friend three times the value for that next, inevitable treatment or service.
Grab $60 in cat services at Wellington Cat Clinic for only $20.
Wellington Cat Clinic is Wellington's first ever cat-only clinic, providing a full range of pet services for you and your little friend. Services include consultations, microchip implants, surgery, blood tests, vaccinations, pet taxi pickup and drop off, house calls, grooming, cattery, as well as veterinary and nutritional advice; new owners can even use their voucher towards a spay procedure. If you've got a cat, you're sure to have something coming up soon. Click 'Buy' now and leave your pet in the loving hands of the team at Wellington Vets.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.