We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Waterfront Cafe & Japanese Bistro
$32 for 2 Mains & 2 Drinks at Waterfront Cafe & Japanese Bistro (value up to $63)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's never been easier to enjoy an international dining experience.
- Grab two mains and two drinks at Waterfront Cafe and Japanese Bistro for just $32.
- Take your pick from a huge range of fresh sashimi, sushi and gourmet rice and meat dishes.
- Make the most of a fresh business under new management.
- Order a glass of house wine, beer, soft drink or miso.
The Japanese are exceptionally good at inventing devastatingly amazing gadgets. There's the anti-noodle splasher face guard; the Fish Face Cover that helps you fillet fish with the least amount of emotional trauma; butter in stick form (handy for camping perhaps?); and of course the all-time classic portable pedestrian crossing, a jaywalker's best friend.
You won't find devastatingly amazing gadgets at Waterfront Cafe and Japanese Bistro, but you will find a delicious dining experience that could give you the inspiration to come up with your own ideas. Pay just $63 for two mains and two drinks.
Formerly known as Kaede Restaurant and Sake Bar but now under new management, Waterfront Cafe and Japanese Bistro promises an evening well-spent. Try their fresh sashimi, sushi and gourmet rice and meat dishes.