We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Waterfront Hire & Tours
$17 for a One-Hour Weekday Paddle Boat or Bike Hire (value up to $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cure the plague of boredom that runs rife over the school holidays.
- Grab an hour hire of a small or large paddle boat or a two-person bike from Waterfront Hire and Tours for just $17.
- A healthy, active adventure for the kids these school holidays.
- Centrally located and easily accessible by train into Wellington.
A kid on school holidays is a lot like that old King Midas guy. Theoretically, they've both got everything they ever wanted - one with no school, the other with the ability to turn everything they touch to solid gold. In reality, their gifts can become curses - one with a whole heap of boredom, the other with a whole heap of gold lady friends.
Beat the curse of summer and school holiday boredom with this weekday hire offer from Waterfront Hire and Tours. Pay just $17 for an hour hire of one of these three options:
- Small paddle-boat (Up to two adults and one toddler or three average teenagers)
- Large paddle-boat (Up to three adults and two toddlers)
- Two-person bike
Boredom is a difficult affliction to alleviate. The only known cure is something totally fun. At Waterfront Hire and Tours, they've got boredom antidotes by the boatload. Get the kids whizzing around the water, having a blast together on a two-person, or five-person paddle boat, or they can pedal away any apathy on a two-person bike. It all makes for a healthy, active adventure for the kids these upcoming holidays, and it's ideally located - just jump on a train into Wellington.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.