We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Waterfront Hire & Tours
$17 for a One-Hour Weekday Paddle Boat or Bike Hire (value up to $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cure the plague of boredom that runs rife over the school holidays.
- Grab an hour hire of a small or large paddle boat or a two-person bike from Waterfront Hire and Tours for just $17.
- A healthy, active adventure for the kids these school holidays.
- Centrally located and easily accessible by train into Wellington.
A kid on school holidays is a lot like that old King Midas guy. Theoretically, they've both got everything they ever wanted - one with no school, the other with the ability to turn everything they touch to solid gold. In reality, their gifts can become curses - one with a whole heap of boredom, the other with a whole heap of gold lady friends.
Beat the curse of summer and school holiday boredom with this weekday hire offer from Waterfront Hire and Tours. Pay just $17 for an hour hire of one of these three options:
- Small paddle-boat (Up to two adults and one toddler or three average teenagers)
- Large paddle-boat (Up to three adults and two toddlers)
- Two-person bike
Boredom is a difficult affliction to alleviate. The only known cure is something totally fun. At Waterfront Hire and Tours, they've got boredom antidotes by the boatload. Get the kids whizzing around the water, having a blast together on a two-person, or five-person paddle boat, or they can pedal away any apathy on a two-person bike. It all makes for a healthy, active adventure for the kids these upcoming holidays, and it's ideally located - just jump on a train into Wellington.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.