We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Waterfront Hire & Tours
$17 for a One-Hour Weekday Paddle Boat or Bike Hire (value up to $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cure the plague of boredom that runs rife over the school holidays.
- Grab an hour hire of a small or large paddle boat or a two-person bike from Waterfront Hire and Tours for just $17.
- A healthy, active adventure for the kids these school holidays.
- Centrally located and easily accessible by train into Wellington.
A kid on school holidays is a lot like that old King Midas guy. Theoretically, they've both got everything they ever wanted - one with no school, the other with the ability to turn everything they touch to solid gold. In reality, their gifts can become curses - one with a whole heap of boredom, the other with a whole heap of gold lady friends.
Beat the curse of summer and school holiday boredom with this weekday hire offer from Waterfront Hire and Tours. Pay just $17 for an hour hire of one of these three options:
- Small paddle-boat (Up to two adults and one toddler or three average teenagers)
- Large paddle-boat (Up to three adults and two toddlers)
- Two-person bike
Boredom is a difficult affliction to alleviate. The only known cure is something totally fun. At Waterfront Hire and Tours, they've got boredom antidotes by the boatload. Get the kids whizzing around the water, having a blast together on a two-person, or five-person paddle boat, or they can pedal away any apathy on a two-person bike. It all makes for a healthy, active adventure for the kids these upcoming holidays, and it's ideally located - just jump on a train into Wellington.
More Great Local Deals
Waste Management Wellington
Stephen's Driving School
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.