We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$99 for Ultimate Service Package incl. Three Services, Two WOFs & More (value $1,050)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your car in ship-shape condition ahead of Christmas road trips, or invest in the perfect gift this year.
- Grab a car ultimate service package at Vogel Motors for just $99.
- The package includes three services, two WOFs and more.
- Be assured you’re getting friendly, honest and reliable service.
- Enjoy the comfort of knowing your mechanic is backed by the MTA.
- You've got six months to redeem your coupon, then 18 months to use all the inclusions.
- And if Vogel Motors decides your car needs more work or parts, they'll call you before they do anything.
Summer equals road trips. It's a well-known fact. It's also a well-known fact that roads get far more dangerous than normal at this time of year.
Get your car sorted in time for Christmas and New Year travelling with Vogel Motors. Grab the ultimate service package for only $99 - that's $1,050 worth of labour for less then the cost of one new tyre. Please note, today's deal price and value is based on labour savings only, so all parts, oil and extras will cost extra on the day.
Your package includes:
- 1x Platinum Service to replace spark plugs, the air and fuel filter, an oil and filter change, a 55-point service check and brake fluid replacement
- 1x Gold Service including a 55-point service check and oil and filter change
- 1x Silver Service with a 25-point service check and oil and filter change
- 2x WOF inspections
- 1x power steering flush
- 1x transmission service and flush
- 1xcoolant flush
- 1x ECU scan and check
- 1x front and rear brake pad replacement – disc machining not included
- 2x wiper refills
- **Please note, today's deal is based on labour costs only, so you will pay extra for parts and oil on the day.**
The team at Vogel Motors has more than 25 years’ experience in providing superior mechanical services. The MTA awarded them the 2008-09 Supreme Automotive Repairer Award so you know you are dealing with real professionals. These guys pride themselves on their friendly, honest and reliable service with your safety as their priority. You won’t be stung for any unnecessary repairs and no additional work will be done on your car without your say so. So get your motor running and head out on the highway to Vogel Motors.
"Have been coming to Vogel’s Motors for over 11 years and have always had great customer service and servicing and maintainece on the vehicle has been awesome!" - Alex Richardson
"Your team was highly recommend from a work colleague and I can see why, Great communication all round and I even got a text when my car was ready." - Jo Anne Roberts
"Your shop staff were friendly, knowledge, adaptable, and what I consider their greatest attribute “trustworthy”. This sums up Vogel Motors completely. I always leave feeling that they have serviced my car completely, given me an honest opinion on what needs to be done (not pushing for what it doesn’t), and have provided value for money! Our association with your team and shop started through a simple voucher purchased online and has continue…highlighted by the fact that we live in Newlands and work in Miramar so it’s not really on our way anywhere. Please pass on my comments and appreciation to your staff." - Paul Norman
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.