We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Valley d'Vine at Linden Estate Winery
$49 for a Ticket to Valley Vibes Annual Music Festival - February 2nd, 2013 (value $70)
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Add this to the list of reasons Napier rocks!
- Grab a ticket to the Valley Vibes Annual Music Festival on February 2nd, 2013 for only $49 from Valley d'vine.
- Enjoy a host of talented headline acts like Tiki Taane, Concord Dawn, and Optimus Gryme.
- Partake in plenty of other festival activities to get the entire experience.
- Get out in the sun and soak up the good vibes at this wicked festival.
From famous sports people like Simon Mannering and Paul Henare to delicious wines and 1930's architecture, Napier has been churning out Kiwi gems for as long as anyone can remember. Now they've got the Valley Vibes Annual Music Festival to add to their crown.
Grab a ticket to the Valley Vibes Annual Music Festival on February 2nd, 2013 for only $49 from Valley d'vine. Ticket includes transport by bus to and from venue.
Valley D Vine has already made their mark with Bayview locals as Hawke’s Bay’s affordable winery experience. Now they’re out to make their mark launching an all day music festival on Feb 2nd for all of Hawke’s Bay. With acts like Tiki Taane, Concord Dawn, and Optimus Gryme, there will be no shortage of fantastic summer tunes to get loose to and enjoy. Thomas Oliver will also be performing his acoustic set and will be releasing his new solo album. There will be other local acts as well and plenty of activities at the event to keep the festival atmosphere rolling.
- Tiki Taane Acoustic
- Concord Dawn
- Optimus Gryme
- Thomas Oliver Acoustic
- Boulevard Nights
- Ninja Monkeys
- Hidden Agenda
There’s a couple of constraints festival go-ers will need to work around with the Valley D Vine team, and one of those is parking. The main road is a state highway so there’s no parking available on the day, that’s State Highway rules. Buses will leave 2pm from Havelock North and then pick up in Hastings, Taradale & Napier on route to Bayview. There is a 15 bus party convoy leaves Havelock North at 2pm and arrives right on 3pm. If you’re working and can’t get to the bus stops in time, there will be a drop off turning bay to arrive slightly later if need be.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.