We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Underground Arts Tattoo Studio
$59 for 30-Minutes of Tattoo Services, $99 for One-Hour or $175 for Two-Hours (value up to $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Embrace an art form that has stood the test of time.
- Grab tattooing services at The Underground Arts Tattoo Studio.
- Get a half hour of services for $59, one hour for $99, or two hours for $175.
- Experience first-hand the fantastic reputation of tattooist Steve Maddock.
- Take in The National Tattoo Museum of New Zealand whilst you're there.
In the city of culture, hipsters and art; you can guarantee that this popular spot is a far better option than when you went to Thailand and in your inebriated state – ended up with a tattoo of a bear riding a unicycle.
So make a better decision and visit the Underground Arts Tattoo Studio and express yourself with a meaningful tattoo of your own design. Pay $59 for a half an hour of tattooing services, $99 for one hour, or $175 for two hours. With The National Tattoo Museum of New Zealand attached to the studio, you can take in some culture and learning at the same time.
Tattooist Steve Maddock has a fantastic reputation in Wellington for his skills and flair. Steve will be able to turn your tattoo dreams into inky reality, whether you fancy traditional, cultural or colourful designs. Embrace a very traditional art form in a very modern way by grabbing today's deal.
While you're visiting, challenge any preconceived ideas ideas you might have had of all museums being dusty old places full of irrelevant relics. The National Tattoo Museum, adjoining the tattoo studio, is a unique venture which showcases the rich history of the traditional South Pacific tattoo or 'ta moko.' The exhibits are edgy, artistic, expressionist, downright beautiful and not to be missed.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.