We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Underground Arts Tattoo Studio
$59 for 30 Minutes of Tattoo Services, $99 for One Hour or $175 for Two Hours (value up to $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Embrace an art form that has stood the test of time.
- Grab tattooing services at The Underground Arts Tattoo Studio.
- Get a half hour of services for $59, one hour for $99, or two hours for $175.
- Experience first-hand the fantastic reputation of tattooist Steve Maddock.
- Take in The National Tattoo Museum of New Zealand whilst you're there.
In the city of culture, hipsters and art; you can guarantee that this popular spot is a far better option than when you went to Thailand and in your inebriated state – ended up with a tattoo of a bear riding a unicycle.
So make a better decision and visit the Underground Arts Tattoo Studio and express yourself with a meaningful tattoo of your own design. Pay $59 for a half an hour of tattooing services, $99 for one hour, or $175 for two hours. With The National Tattoo Museum of New Zealand attached to the studio, you can take in some culture and learning at the same time.
Tattooist Steve Maddock has a fantastic reputation in Wellington for his skills and flair. Steve will be able to turn your tattoo dreams into inky reality, whether you fancy traditional, cultural or colourful designs. Embrace a very traditional art form in a very modern way by grabbing today's deal.
While you're visiting, challenge any preconceived ideas ideas you might have had of all museums being dusty old places full of irrelevant relics. The National Tattoo Museum, adjoining the tattoo studio, is a unique venture which showcases the rich history of the traditional South Pacific tattoo or 'ta moko.' The exhibits are edgy, artistic, expressionist, downright beautiful and not to be missed.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.