We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Underground Arts Tattoo Studio
$59 for 30 Minutes of Tattoo Services, $99 for One Hour or $175 for Two Hours (value up to $350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Embrace an art form that has stood the test of time.
- Grab tattooing services at The Underground Arts Tattoo Studio.
- Get a half hour of services for $59, one hour for $99, or two hours for $175.
- Experience first-hand the fantastic reputation of tattooist Steve Maddock.
- Take in The National Tattoo Museum of New Zealand whilst you're there.
In the city of culture, hipsters and art; you can guarantee that this popular spot is a far better option than when you went to Thailand and in your inebriated state – ended up with a tattoo of a bear riding a unicycle.
So make a better decision and visit the Underground Arts Tattoo Studio and express yourself with a meaningful tattoo of your own design. Pay $59 for a half an hour of tattooing services, $99 for one hour, or $175 for two hours. With The National Tattoo Museum of New Zealand attached to the studio, you can take in some culture and learning at the same time.
Tattooist Steve Maddock has a fantastic reputation in Wellington for his skills and flair. Steve will be able to turn your tattoo dreams into inky reality, whether you fancy traditional, cultural or colourful designs. Embrace a very traditional art form in a very modern way by grabbing today's deal.
While you're visiting, challenge any preconceived ideas ideas you might have had of all museums being dusty old places full of irrelevant relics. The National Tattoo Museum, adjoining the tattoo studio, is a unique venture which showcases the rich history of the traditional South Pacific tattoo or 'ta moko.' The exhibits are edgy, artistic, expressionist, downright beautiful and not to be missed.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.