We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain
$39 for a B Reserve Ticket to the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain in Wellington (value $69)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Step up to the ring and hear them like they've never performed before.
- Grab a ticket to the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain for $39. Ticket is for Friday, 1st of March 2013 only. Limited offer of B reserve tickets only.
- Enjoy many old, new, loud and quiet numbers all executed with the unique sound of the ukulele.
Never underestimate the power of the ukulele. Although small, they can pack a punch meaner than the British Bulldog in his heyday.
Grab a ticket to the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain for $39. Ticket is for Friday, 1st of March 2013 only. Limited offer of B reserve tickets only.
The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain is a group of all-singing, all-strumming ukulele players who cleverly reinterpret a wide range of music genres. They deliver a night of entertainment which is funny, twanging, foot-stomping and plenty of fun for all involved. Get your ticket today and enjoy a performance like you've never seen before.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.