We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Tulsi Contemporary Indian Cuisine
$7 for a Curry Sauce, Malaysian Roti Chanai & Basmati Rice - Pick Up From Four Locations (value $12)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Keep the curry section of your brain happy with today's great deal.
- Grab a takeaway curry, roti and rice for just $7 from Tulsi Contemporary Indian Cuisine.
- A favourite Wellington spot, renowned for its incredible curry dishes, including their famous butter chicken.
- For authentic Indian cuisine in a wonderful atmosphere with great service, this is the deal for you.
- Available from four locations.
Inside the curry section of your brain (everyone's got one), the little neurons regularly hold meetings to discuss a mass exodus. They feel that the lack of high quality curry you're getting may force them to move to another section of the brain that's more popular, like the bad TV shows section. Today you can keep them happy where they are.
Pay just $7 for a Curry Sauce, Malaysian Roti Chanai & Basmati Rice to takeaway at Tulsi Contemporary Indian Cuisine. This is available at a range of Tulsi locations around Wellington.
- Butter Chicken
+ 300gms Basmati Rice, and Malaysian Roti Chanai Twin Pack
If you're after an array of mouth-watering Indian culinary delights, Tulsi Contemporary Indian Cuisine know their stuff. There's something on their menu to please all appetites. After all, who can say no to the old time favourite, butter chicken? Tulsi is so good that they have won awards for it more than once.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.