We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Tulsi Contemporary Indian Cuisine
$35 for Any Main, Rice, Naan & Drink for Two, $69 for Four, $100 for Six or $135 for a Table of Eight (value up to $312)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Avoid unfortunate kitchen disasters by leaving it all to the culinary experts.
- Grab some divine Indian cuisine from Tulsi from just $35.
- Make it an intimate affair with that special someone or get a whole gang together for a night out.
- Enjoy any delicious main, rice, irresistible naan bread and drink with this deal.
- Dine at any one of their six convenient locations - Cuba Street, Johnsonville, Petone, Miramar, Porirua and Willis Street.
Indulging in too much reality cooking television can leave you with a superiority complex when it comes to the kitchen. The sad truth is that accidentally knocking your partner out with chilli fumes when they come home from work is far from romantic.
Avoid setting your kitchen on fire by grabbing an Indian feast any main, rice, naan bread and drink at Tulsi Contemporary Indian Cuisine from just $35. Pick from one of the following options:
- $35 for two people
- $69 for four people
- $100 for six people
- $135 for eight people
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.