We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$30 for a Tour, Tastings & T-Shirt at Tui Brewery, Mangatainoka (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Nothing beats a nice cold beer, especially when it's straight from the source.
- Grab a tour, tastings and t-shirt at Tui Brewery, Mangatainoka, for only $30.
- Consider this your lucky golden ticket to the world of Tui.
- Enjoy a tour around the brewery, taste the fresh beer on tap - and score yourself a tee to take home with you.
- Grab a whole bunch of tickets and get a whole group of you together.
Legend has it that in early 1889, Henry Wagstaff stopped for a cup of tea at the banks of the Mangatainoka River and found the water made the finest cuppa he'd ever tasted. He decided on the spot, as it would be the ideal place to build a brewery. Fortunately he was right, and Tui was born.
Explore the inner workings of this well known establishment. Grab a tour, tastings and t-shirt at Tui Brewery, Mangatainoka, for only $30.
The infamous Tui Brewery was established at Mangatainoka in 1889 by entrepreneur Henry Wagstaff. His dream was to supply “export quality brews to beer drinkers around the colony” and his ales quickly earned a reputation for excellence.
Tui HQ in agricultural Mangatainoka prides itself on everything Tui. Now attracting over 40,000 visitors each year, Tui HQ and Tui Brewery have more to offer than 'just' the brewery tour. The Holy Grail of everything beer, the Tui Brewery is a shrine to all things Tui and a place to pick up a souvenir or two.
Far more importantly you'll get a warm welcome and a cold beer at the bar that draws its Tui direct from the source only a few metres away. Take a tour of the brewery and try a tasting of Mangatainoka's finest on tap. Have a look around the Histui museum, check out the Tui brewery tower or the Tui National Park (complete with bird life). And then enjoy some great Kiwi tucker from the HQ café where the Tui team will ensure you have a great day.
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.