We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$30 for a Tour, Tastings & T-Shirt at Tui Brewery, Mangatainoka (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Nothing beats a nice cold beer, especially when it's straight from the source.
- Grab a tour, tastings and t-shirt at Tui Brewery, Mangatainoka, for only $30.
- Consider this your lucky golden ticket to the world of Tui.
- Enjoy a tour around the brewery, taste the fresh beer on tap - and score yourself a tee to take home with you.
- Grab a whole bunch of tickets and get a whole group of you together.
Legend has it that in early 1889, Henry Wagstaff stopped for a cup of tea at the banks of the Mangatainoka River and found the water made the finest cuppa he'd ever tasted. He decided on the spot, as it would be the ideal place to build a brewery. Fortunately he was right, and Tui was born.
Explore the inner workings of this well known establishment. Grab a tour, tastings and t-shirt at Tui Brewery, Mangatainoka, for only $30.
The infamous Tui Brewery was established at Mangatainoka in 1889 by entrepreneur Henry Wagstaff. His dream was to supply “export quality brews to beer drinkers around the colony” and his ales quickly earned a reputation for excellence.
Tui HQ in agricultural Mangatainoka prides itself on everything Tui. Now attracting over 40,000 visitors each year, Tui HQ and Tui Brewery have more to offer than 'just' the brewery tour. The Holy Grail of everything beer, the Tui Brewery is a shrine to all things Tui and a place to pick up a souvenir or two.
Far more importantly you'll get a warm welcome and a cold beer at the bar that draws its Tui direct from the source only a few metres away. Take a tour of the brewery and try a tasting of Mangatainoka's finest on tap. Have a look around the Histui museum, check out the Tui brewery tower or the Tui National Park (complete with bird life). And then enjoy some great Kiwi tucker from the HQ café where the Tui team will ensure you have a great day.
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.