We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$17 for a Tuatara Brewery Tour incl. Beer Tasting (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience their new premises and explore the inner workings of this iconic kiwi beer label.
- Grab a 45-minute Tuatara brewery tour including beer tasting, for only $17.
- Become part of the beer cult in Wellington and find out what makes this beer so refreshingly different.
- Whether you're a pilsner follower, a lager fan, a dabbler in wheat beer or a one for the darker ales, this tour will give you an insight into everything you need to know.
Despite the name, you don't need to be a palaeontologist to enjoy an ice-cold, craft beer.
Embrace the uniqueness of a well-crafted beer from the master brewers at Tuatara. Grab a 45-minute Tuatara brewery tour including beer tasting, for only $17.
Tuatara (too-ah-tar-rah) was judged best brewery in 08/09 and is home to a wide array of delicious concoctions that are sure to impress. They have recently opened up their new premises (with the help of the Prime Minister) and are ready to show all of you beer aficionados how they make such glorious beer.
The tours are guided by either their production manager or one of their master brewers, who will introduce you to the brewing process at Tuatara, showing you how their beer is made from start to finish. At the end of the tour you will be introduced to four Tuatara beers to savour, whilst receiving the educational tasting low-down by your guide.
The tour and tasting lasts approximately 45 minutes, after which you are more than welcome to stay for a drink and something to eat from their tasting room menu. Each tour is restricted to a maximum of twenty people so advance bookings are essential to secure your spot on the tour.
Tour Times (bookings essential):
March and April 2013:
- Saturdays 11:30am, 1.00pm and 2:30pm
- Sundays 11:30am and 1.00pm