We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Trinity Hotel - Wellington
$90 for One Night or $180 for Two Nights for Two incl. Cooked Breakfasts, WiFi Access, Bubbles on Arrival & 12pm Checkout (value up to $390)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cure your lack of vacation ills with a trip to the capital.
- Grab one night for two people at the Trinity Hotel, Wellington for just $90 or two nights' for two people for only $180.
- Enjoy a bottle of bubbly upon arrival as well as one hour of WiFi access and a cooked breakfast the next morning.
- A late checkout of 12pm will ensure a relaxed and refreshed you.
If you're sick and tired of not being on holiday, here's the perfect cure for you. It'll take your lack-of-escape illness and make you well—because it's an escape to Wellington. And no one in their right mind would name a place 'Wellington' if it wasn't able to make you well.
Grab one night for two people at the Trinity Hotel, Wellington for just $90 or grab two nights' accommodation for two for only $180. You'll also receive a cooked breakfast each morning during your stay, one hour of WiFi access and a bottle of bubbly upon arrival. With a late checkout of 12pm, you'll leave feeling utterly refreshed and relaxed.
The Trinity Hotel has undergone a recent and stylish refurbishment so it's the perfect time to visit. With an enviable city centre location, you're close to all that Wellington has to offer, including the Te Papa museum, the relaxing cable car ride and beautiful botanical gardens and the main shopping district. If you'd rather just enjoy the comfort of your Queen room, we don't blame you.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.