We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$469 for a Wooden Children's Playhouse or $499 with Perspex Windows
Delivered within: 14 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your child's wonderful imagination a fitting home.
- Grab a children's wooden playhouse for $469 or pay $499 to include a complete set of perspex windows.
- Ensure years of play and enjoyment wit the solid pine construction and an waterproof asphalt shingle roof.
- Involve the kids in choosing and painting on their favourite colours.
If your child's imagination is so big that it needs it's own house, we've found just the place. Grab a children's wooden playhouse for $469, or pay $499 to include a complete set of perspex windows.
Features a top-quality pine construction, waterproof asphalt shingle roof, front porch with shelter plus window frames and doors. Comes ready to paint or stain. The playhouse is paint-free so you can let the little ones choose their favourite paint or varnish, and maybe even help with putting it on.
- To ensure longevity the wood must be stained/painted when kept outside.
- The optional perspex windows are cut to size. Buy glazier tacks and glazing compound from your local hardware store to install.
- Material: Heat treated pine
- Thickness of walls: 15mm
- Thickness of floor: 15mm
- Roof Material: Colourised waterproof asphalt shingle
- Includes framed window openings and doors (unpainted).
- Assembled size: 184 (L) x 118 (W) x 123 (H) cm
- Internal dimensions (room): 108 x 98cm
- Dimensions of the front deck area: 54.5 x 98cm
- Height of side wall at lowest point: 93cm
- Dimensions of the door: 37 x 79cm
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.