We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Amazing Faces with Tracey Higgins
$280 for Bridal Package for Four incl. Makeover Consultation (value $440)
- Remember the most important part of your wedding - You.
- Grab a bridal make-up package for four people from Tracey Higgins for just $280.
- The finishing touches personally styled for you and your bridesmaids, you could also include your mother.
- Make your life easy and have the professionals come to you.
- This offer includes a trial, to make sure you are going to look exactly right.
Ensuring that everything is ready for your wedding is a mammoth task. By the time you have arranged everything to keep everyone else happy, you could almost forget to make sure that you also look amazing.
Make life easy. Grab a bridal make-up consultation for four from Tracey Higgins for just $280.
Get excited about your big day, and look great during it. So take the stress out of your day and remember that it is all about you. Receive a bridal make-up package from professional make up artist Tracey Higgins. This deal includes a trial session in advance and on location make up application on the day. Tracey has over 16 years of professional skincare and make-up experience, and will work with you to develop and apply a look you are happy to remember forever.
Add extra people to this package for $70 per person.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.