We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
TOP Dance Academy
$119 for a Learn to Dance Wedding Package for the Bride & Groom (value $230)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make all the right moves on your wedding night.
- Grab a learn to dance wedding package for the bride and groom with TOP Dance Academy for only $119.
- Have your dance choreographed to your choice of music.
- Give the perfect gift to someone you know who's getting married soon.
- Included in the wedding package is a 50% discount for an 8-week Beginners' Dancing Course with TOP Dance.
Every wedding night has that one special moment the bride and groom have been anxiously looking forward to throughout all their courtship - where two bodies move as one for the first (but not last) time. If you're wanting to really impress on this most romantic of occasions, then you're going to need to know your moves, and GrabOne is here to help.
Grab a learn to dance wedding package for the bride and groom with TOP Dance Academy for only $119. Wait - what did you think we were talking about?
Offering lessons in a range of dance types, from modern ballroom and Latin to American smooth and new vogue, TOP Dance Academy are ready to help you make your first dance a moment you and your wedding guests will remember for years to come. They'll choreograph the dance to the music of your choice and have you feeling confident leading up to your big day. After all, wedding preparation's stressful enough as it is!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.