We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Matterhorn Restaurant & Bar
$329 for Two Nights for Two, incl. Breakfast Both Mornings, Return Transport for the Tongariro Crossing & Two Packed Lunches (value $658)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hit the outdoors and escape reality in one of the country's most stunning locations.
- Grab two nights for two people, including two cooked breakfasts, two continental breakfasts, two packed lunches and transfers to and from the Tongariro Crossing at the Powderhorn Chateau Ohakune for only $329.
- Hike one of the country's most popular day walks - the Tongariro Crossing.
- Get up close and personal with Mounts Ruapehu and Ngauruhoe and unwind in a Qualmark-rated four-star boutique hotel after your energetic day out
Is the thought of having to put your skis and snowboard into hibernation for another season causing you humiliating bouts of separation anxiety? Well, it's time to harden up. If you've previously been evilly fooled into thinking that Ohakune is simply a paradise for skiing and snowboarding fiends then think again. Hit the outdoors and escape reality in one of the country's most stunning locations.
Explore all this wondrous and breathtaking region has to offer by grabbing two nights accommodation for two people at the Powderhorn Chateau including two continental breakfasts, two delicious cooked breakfasts, transfers to and from the Tongariro Crossing, and packed lunches for your hike, all for only $329.
Even once the ski season has ended for another year, the Powderhorn Chateu in Ohakune is the perfect base to discover the stunning Ruapehu region and all it has to offer. Just 40 minutes away is the start of the Tongariro Crossing which should be on the to-do list of all adventurous Kiwis. And after a pleasant day lapping up the region's spectacular scenery you'll come home to your luxuriously cosy alpine-feel suites. Choose to kick up your feet or make a night of it by indulging in a wine or two and some local cuisine at the famous Powderkeg Restaurant.
Buy with confidence with GrabOne Escapes.
Found an escape you like the look of? Keen to make your booking? Purchase the package then contact the accommodation provider direct to make your booking. If you call them within 48 hours of purchasing your GrabOne offer and cannot secure the date you want, simply email or call our Helpdesk team and we will happily refund your purchase.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.