We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Thunderball Adventure Games
$20 for Five Games of Dart Wars (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Avoid the pain and the bruised body parts, buy this deal and shoot people with darts.
- Grab five games of Dart Wars at Thunderball Adventure Games for only $20.
- Take on your mates in a game where you won't be left covered in welts or paint.
- Try a game that combines the thrill of the paintball hunt with the fun of laser tag.
The groom on that stag do you went to the other weekend would have preferred these Nerf foam darts to the paintballs you pelted him with.
Grab five games of Dart Wars at Thunderball Adventure Games for only $20.
If you've played laser tag but are too scared to play paintball, then you'll love Dart Wars at Thunderball Adventure Games. Dart Wars brings together the outdoor fun of laser tag with the thrill of the hunt that you get from paintball. The best thing is, there is no pain or mess. You simply load up your gun with shooting projectiles (darts) made from Nerf foam, and try and shoot your mates. Because the darts are harmless, it makes Dart Wars ideal for young players, parties, teams, and corporate outings.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.