We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Teddy Factory
$15 for a $30 In-Store Voucher (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be the bringer of a bespoke bear.
- Grab a $30 in-store voucher to spend at The Teddy Factory in Porirua or Johnsonville for just $15.
- Choose a teddy or any clothing or accessory items.
- Make your new furry friend truly unique with a selection of different toys and huge array of clothes and accessories - you can even add a voice recording.
You know how for grown women, a night out can be ruined by arriving at an event only to spot someone wearing the exact. same. dress. The same goes for kids and their soft toys. An innocent trip to the mall or playground can end in tears, tantrums and dramatic exits when another child is spotted carrying the exact. same. teddy bear.
Make sure your child always feels extra special with the latest in bespoke bears and cuddly toy couture. Get a $30 in-store voucher to spend at The Teddy Factory in Porirua or Johnsonville for just $15.
The Teddy Factory is a magical place where customers create their own plush teddy bears and animals. From choosing the bear 'skin' to stuffing, dressing and vocalizing their furry friend, shoppers are part of the whole unique, creative experience. Make-your-own animals start from just $25.00. There's a large selection of different shapes and sizes of bears and animals to choose from and a huge array of outfits and accessories to make your new furry friend unique. Every toy comes complete with a heart that has a wish made, stuffing that fills its belly and a birth certificate to really bring your special friend to life.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.