We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$299 for a Six-Month Beauty & Cosmetic Salon Membership (value $4,299)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give away your stress and tension.
- Grab a six-month membership to The Stress Exchange or Skinforme for just $299.
- Receive facials, massages, eyebrow shaping, manicures, pedicures and IPL treatments as part of your membership.
- Exchange the old you for a whole new, better, brighter and more beautiful you.
Scientists have been working for the past decade to try and develop a new product which takes your stress and exchanges that for a feeling of relaxation. What they have discovered is that all of this research was pointless, when in fact you could just grab today's deal.
Discover the benefits of The Stress Exchange and Skinforme. Get a six-month membership for just $299 and enjoy a fantastic selection of skin and body treatments. Your six months of 'me time' includes:
- Three microdermabrasion facials
- Three 30-minute massages
- Three LED facial light treatments
- Three IPL or LASER treatments
- Four eyebrow shaping treatments
- Two express Shellac manicures
- Two express Shellac pedicures
The Stress Exchange and Skinforme want to give every client an escape from the demands of everyday life with a comprehensive range of professional treatments, a great location with a relaxing environment and a comfortable atmosphere. The Stress Exchange and Skinforme have created a day spa where people can go to not only enjoy their therapies and services, but feel that their specific health, body and skincare needs are understood and met.
More Great Local Deals
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.