We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$99 for a Three-Hour Full Pamper Package Experience (value $402)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- If you like to leave your Christmas gifts to the last minute, then now is your chance to snaffle this perfect pressie up — just in time.
- Grab this deal from The Stress Exchange or Skinforme Salon for only $99.
- Be treated to a massage, facial and shellac manicure or pedicure.
- Supreme comfort and quality service to meet any individual's needs.
- Relax as some of the most capable hands in the beauty business take care of you.
Scientists have recently discovered that while single beauty treatments like manis and facials can often seem like a great idea, they can also lead to jealousy from other body parts. This disorder, known as Rebellious Limb Syndrome, or RLS, explains why countless women have, upon leaving an eye treatment, found themselves mysteriously tripping over their own feet or slapping themselves in the face.
Treat yourself to an indulgent experience - and prevent RLS - when you grab a full pamper experience with the team at The Stress Exchange or Skinforme beauty salons for just $99. Your pamper package experience includes:
- 45 minute back, neck and shoulder massage (valued at $70)
- Dermalogica anti aging or Sense organic facial (valued at $140)
- Shellac pedicure or manicure (valued at $75)
- Hand and foot massage and mask (valued at $35)
- Dermalogica or Sense eye treatment (valued at $55)
- Light refreshments and beverage (valued at $7)
- Gift (valued at $20)
The professionals at The Stress Exchange and Skinforme Salon don't believe in sharing, and nor should you. Here you are always the centre of attention to make sure your every need is taken care of. This boutique business is based on the philosophy that everyone is an individual and as such should be treated that way. Every need or requirement will be taken into account to ensure you gain the best service and walk away feeling renewed and positive about your experience. But be warned that you most probably will be back for more.
Please note a new city location is opening up from March 1, 2013. Skinforme Salon on Lorne Street, Wellington CBD, (taking bookings now, groups up to five at a time).
More Great Local Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.