We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$99 for a Three-Hour Full Pamper Package Experience (value $402)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- If you like to leave your Christmas gifts to the last minute, then now is your chance to snaffle this perfect pressie up — just in time.
- Grab this deal from The Stress Exchange or Skinforme Salon for only $99.
- Be treated to a massage, facial and shellac manicure or pedicure.
- Supreme comfort and quality service to meet any individual's needs.
- Relax as some of the most capable hands in the beauty business take care of you.
Scientists have recently discovered that while single beauty treatments like manis and facials can often seem like a great idea, they can also lead to jealousy from other body parts. This disorder, known as Rebellious Limb Syndrome, or RLS, explains why countless women have, upon leaving an eye treatment, found themselves mysteriously tripping over their own feet or slapping themselves in the face.
Treat yourself to an indulgent experience - and prevent RLS - when you grab a full pamper experience with the team at The Stress Exchange or Skinforme beauty salons for just $99. Your pamper package experience includes:
- 45 minute back, neck and shoulder massage (valued at $70)
- Dermalogica anti aging or Sense organic facial (valued at $140)
- Shellac pedicure or manicure (valued at $75)
- Hand and foot massage and mask (valued at $35)
- Dermalogica or Sense eye treatment (valued at $55)
- Light refreshments and beverage (valued at $7)
- Gift (valued at $20)
The professionals at The Stress Exchange and Skinforme Salon don't believe in sharing, and nor should you. Here you are always the centre of attention to make sure your every need is taken care of. This boutique business is based on the philosophy that everyone is an individual and as such should be treated that way. Every need or requirement will be taken into account to ensure you gain the best service and walk away feeling renewed and positive about your experience. But be warned that you most probably will be back for more.
Please note a new city location is opening up from March 1, 2013. Skinforme Salon on Lorne Street, Wellington CBD, (taking bookings now, groups up to five at a time).