We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$199 for a Three-Month Membership incl. a Massage, Eyebrow Shape, Scalp Massage, Wax of Any Area, Facial & Manicure or Pedicure Every Month (value $1,100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spend three months getting pampered, indulged and made to feel fantastic.
- Grab a three-month membership at The Stress Exchange for just $199.
- Each month you will receive a massage, a facial and either a manicure or a pedicure.
- Pamper yourself to perfection with help from the trusty Stress Exchange team.
Excluding your gym membership and your GrabOne Fan Club affiliation, how many clubs and groups do you actually want to be a part of? It's time to throw out all those dusty loyalty cards and sign up to be a part of something you'll actually want to go to every month.
Pay just $199 for a three-month membership at The Stress Exchange. Each month you'll receive:
- A 40-minute back, neck and shoulder massage
- A 40-minute express facial
- A 40-minute manicure or a 40-minute pedicure
- An eyebrow shape and scalp massage
- A 30-minute wax for any area (including underarm, bikini, shoulders, naval, lower or upper arms, lips or chin)
The Stress Exchange want to give every client an escape from everyday demands, with a comprehensive range of professional treatments, a great location with a relaxing environment and a comfortable atmosphere. The Stress Exchange have created a day spa where people can go to not only enjoy their therapies and services, but feel that their specific health, body and skincare needs are understood and met.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.