We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$499 for a $1,000 Food & Beverage Voucher or $999 for a $2,000 Food & Beverage Voucher for Functions at The Pub (value up to $2,000)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your mates together at The Pub.
- Grab a $1,000 food and beverage voucher to spend on a function at The Pub on The Terrace for just $499, or get a $2,000 voucher for only $999.
- Have your next big birthday, function or party at The Pub in the grand old Kiwi tradition.
- Split your voucher evenly between food and beverage.
Put smiles on your mates' dials with two simple sentences: See you at the pub. The drinks are on me.
Grab a $1,000 food and beverage voucher to spend on a function at The Pub on The Terrace for just $499, or get a $2,000 voucher for only $999. Your voucher is to be split evenly between food and beverages to ensure everyone has a great time.
The local pub is an ingrained part of Kiwi society. It's the familiar, comforting place we gravitate to for a casual bite to eat, or an after work wind-down with a cold beer. It's also the place with plenty of space to bring all our friends and family together to raise a toast or two on special occasions, whether it's a big birthday, stag do or hens night. The Pub on The Terrace in the central city is all this and more. From salads to burgers and everything in between, their menu has something to satisfy every appetite, and of course you can always get a glass, bottle or pint of your favourite drop. Grab this deal, then get on the phone to make your booking and celebrate your next big event in traditional Kiwi style.
More Great Local Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.