We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$499 for a $1,000 Food & Beverage Voucher or $999 for a $2,000 Food & Beverage Voucher for Functions at The Pub (value up to $2,000)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your mates together at The Pub.
- Grab a $1,000 food and beverage voucher to spend on a function at The Pub on The Terrace for just $499, or get a $2,000 voucher for only $999.
- Have your next big birthday, function or party at The Pub in the grand old Kiwi tradition.
- Split your voucher evenly between food and beverage.
Put smiles on your mates' dials with two simple sentences: See you at the pub. The drinks are on me.
Grab a $1,000 food and beverage voucher to spend on a function at The Pub on The Terrace for just $499, or get a $2,000 voucher for only $999. Your voucher is to be split evenly between food and beverages to ensure everyone has a great time.
The local pub is an ingrained part of Kiwi society. It's the familiar, comforting place we gravitate to for a casual bite to eat, or an after work wind-down with a cold beer. It's also the place with plenty of space to bring all our friends and family together to raise a toast or two on special occasions, whether it's a big birthday, stag do or hens night. The Pub on The Terrace in the central city is all this and more. From salads to burgers and everything in between, their menu has something to satisfy every appetite, and of course you can always get a glass, bottle or pint of your favourite drop. Grab this deal, then get on the phone to make your booking and celebrate your next big event in traditional Kiwi style.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.