We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The MINT Restaurant
$35 for Two Curries, Two Plain Naan, Rice & Any Two Drinks (value up to $72.40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Inject some much needed spice into your life.
- Grab two curries, two plain naan, rice and two drinks from The MINT Restaurant for $35.
- Tempt your taste buds with a taste of the exotic.
- Check out their exciting new menu here.
- Take your pick from any curries from the extensive curry menu from chicken, lamb, beef, seafood or vegetarian.
If the gym isn't giving you enough of a sweat out — then discover true Indian spice, to really get you grabbing for the towel.
For just $35 dine-in for dinner and enjoy two curries, two plain naan, rice and two drinks. For your beverage choose from either a Kingfisher or Heineken 330ml beer, any glass of wine sold by the glass from the menu, soft drink or juice. Please note that the curries come in full portions.
The MINT Restaurant offers authentic, enchanting dishes to set your palette ablaze with pleasure. Experienced in fine Indian and Malaysian cuisine, their talented Chef produces meals with distinction and an emphasis on freshness. Located in the heart of the city, they're the perfect option to spice up your dinner options. Get a little adventurous or choose a favourite from their new and exciting curry menu.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.