We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Marathon Chef
$120 for Two, $180 for Four or $240 for Six People for a Three-Hour Cooking Demonstration & Eight-Course Degustation Meal
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the skills to create a meal to truly impress, so you can become a culinary sensation.
- Grab a three-hour cooking demonstration and an eight course degustation for two people for $120, four people for $180 or six people for $240.
- Enjoy this wonderful service in the comfort of your own home – a true once in a lifetime experience.
- Learn from a Michelin star chef with over 30 years of experience in specialising in Mediterranean cuisine.
If your cooking skills are as terrible as the incredible Hulk trying to figure out the concept of chopsticks, then now is your chance to learn from the best.
Grab a three-hour cooking demonstration and an eight course degustation for two people for $120, four people for $180 or six people for $240.
Let Sergio Guzzardi (the Marathon Chef), an incredibly skilled and Michelin star chef, take you on a culinary journey to the heart of Italy. He has over 30 years of experience, specialising in Mediterranean cuisine, and has worked at some of the best restaurants on the planet. With this special offer, Sergio provide an extensive personalised menu, recipes for every dish prepared, a list of 'kitchen vocab', a 'plan of action' list and recent related popular culture/academic articles related to your private cooking class. With the three-hour cooking classes you'll learn how to make a whole raft of delicious creations that are sure to add a bit of pizzazz to your cooking. The price includes all the food and ingredients required and a delicious sit down eight-course degustation.
Eight-course degustation includes:
- Pumpkin cappuccino
- Pumpkin Veloute' topped with whipped cream, cheese, and crumb of home-made Amaretti cookies
- Tortellini al pesto di noci
- Home-made giant tortellini filled with walnuts, pesto, Genoa style
- Gnocchi alla Sorrentina
- Potato gnocchi with tomato Sorrentina sauce
- Risotto al frutti di mare
Arborio rice risotto with a spicy seafood marinara sauce
- Pesce del giorno con cozze e zafferano
- Fish fillet of the day, mussels broth, cream and saffron, with zucchini.
- Sorbetto al Limone
- House made lemon sorbet - to clean the palette.
- Bistecca di Manzo con salsa al balsamico
- Sirloin of beef steak with braised silverbeet and Modena balsamic vinegar sauce, with hot mustard potatoes mash
- Torta Caprese
-Almonds and dark chocolate cake with raspberry coulis