We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$45 for a Flue or Chimney Sweep & Safety Check (value $85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Even your chimney deserves a little TLC every now and then, and summer is the best time to do just that.
- Grab a flue or chimney sweep and safety check from The Installer for only $45.
- Don't get a nasty surprise next winter when you go to use your fireplace and find it doesn't want to play ball.
The bitterly cold winter which is now thankfully on its way out, probably had you cranking your fireplace full bore. And if you go forgetting about your chimney already, once winter rolls around again you could have more trouble than you bargained for on your hands.
Grab a flue or chimney sweep and safety check from The Installer for only $45.
A chimney that has been left to its own devices won't only be inefficient at heating your home, it could also cause hazardous smoke to billow into your house which would be unpleasant to say the least. Now is the perfect time to get the professionals at The Installer to come and give your flue or chimney a sweep and a safety check. The team are NZHHA registered installers and maintainers; so you can rest assured knowing that safety always comes first with them. Grab this deal today and ensure that when the next winter arrives you're not left out in the cold.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.