We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$20 for Two Pastas & Garlic Bread (value $38)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Taste the love in these delicious pastas.
- Grab two pastas and garlic bread from The Establishment for only $20.
- See why The Establishment is renowned for its food as well as its night life.
- Choose from the beef lasagna, the creamy chicken pasta, or the spicy beef pasta.
- Wipe up all that delicious pasta sauce with your loaf of garlic bread.
Ask any Italian and they will tell you there's more in pasta than just egg and flour; there's also a whole lot of love. Now, we've got no idea where you can buy that type of love, but we know where you can find some delicious pasta.
Grab two pastas and garlic bread from The Establishment for only $20.
As well as being one of Wellington's most loved and frequented bars, The Establishment also boasts a spectacular restaurant with the most tempting menu. Among their extensive menu is an array of delicious pastas that will leave your taste buds and your stomach equally satisfied. They'll also come with a finger-lickin' good loaf of garlic bread.
Choose from the following pasta dishes:
- Lasagna - a savoury minced beef ragout, creamy sauce and lasagna sheets baked with mozzarella cheese.
- Creamy chicken pasta - sautéed chicken, bacon, onion, mushroom and herbs in a parmesan and white wine sauce.
- Spicy beef pasta - sautéed beef, onion, fresh diced tomato, basil, cashew nuts, sundried tomato and capsicum in a spicy tomato sauce.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.