We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$35 for Two Mains & Two Drinks (value $63)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dinner ALWAYS tastes better when The Establishment make it.
- Grab two mains and two drinks for only $35 at The Establishment.
- Be spoilt for choice when it comes to picking your mains.
- Choose from mouth-watering dishes like calamari with red onion and caper salad with tartar sauce and a lemon wedge.
- Pick your drinks from the list of house wines, tap beers, or non-alcoholic beverages.
They always say that dinner tastes better when someone else makes it. Unless, of course, it's the hubby's 'famous' nachos that he makes every time it's his turn to make dinner. Ditch the soggy corn chips and head out to this classy establishment.
Grab two mains and two house wines, tap beers or non-alcoholic drinks for only $35 at The Establishment.
As well as being one of Wellington's most loved and frequented bars, The Establishment also boasts a spectacular restaurant with the most tempting menu. Try one of their pastas like their lasagna - savory minced beef ragout with creamy sauce baked with mozzarella cheese. If you've brought a hearty appetite with you then enjoy one of the mains like the pan seared Cajun salmon served with pineapple salsa, gourmet potato and lemon butter sauce. You're sure to find something to excite your taste buds on The Establishment’s delicious menu.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Manawatu - Wanganui
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.