We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$12 for Burger or Pizza & House Wine or Tap Beer (value $24)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Real food for real appetites – at an unreal price!
- Grab a Burger or Pizza & House Wine or Tap Beer from The Establishment for just $12.
- Enjoy the relaxed, friendly atmosphere of Wellington’s biggest bar.
- Handy location on the corner of Courtenay Place and Blair Street.
If you’ve been watching the latest round of cooking shows on TV, you could be struggling to keep up with the latest trends in cooking – molecular this, deconstructed that. You need a microscope and an instruction book before you even pick up your knife and fork! Whatever happened to the good old days where food looked like food, and tasted even better!
Grab a Burger or Pizza & House Wine or Tap Beer for just $12. It’s the white tee and jeans of the food world, it’s tasty, it’s filling, it’s totally reliable and at The Establishment, it’s goooood!
The Establishment is not only the biggest bar in Welly, it’s an amazing restaurant with an amazing menu. Take your pick of a classic burger or pizza. Try the kiwi classic Bacon and Avocado Burger or enjoy a Southern Fried Chicken Burger. Or if pizzas are more your thing you could enjoy The Carnivore Pizza or the favourite BBQ Chicken. And ensure you wash this feel good food down with your favourite beer or wine.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.