We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$18 for a Four-Choice Platter & Two Drinks (value $32)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put together the platter you want to eat.
- Grab a four-choice platter and two drinks from The Establishment for only $18.
- Choose your platter dishes from wedges, chicken tenders, jalapeño flamers, calamari rings, samosas and spring rolls, and buffalo wings.
- Enjoy a tap beer, house wine, or non-alcoholic beverage with your delicious morsels.
Whenever you go out and get a platter, there tends to be the highly sought-after items that everyone goes straight for, then a couple of things that tend to get leftover like the olives that don't come with a bowl for the olive stones, so you just have to collect them in your napkin.
Fill your platter with all your favourites. Grab a four-choice platter and two drinks from The Establishment for only $18.
As well as being one of Wellington's most loved and frequented bars, The Establishment also boasts a spectacular restaurant with the most tempting menu. Pick up one of these four-choice platters and choose which four of these you would like to munch on:
- Seasoned wedges with sweet chilli sauce and sour cream
- Chicken tenders with sweet chilli and barbecue
- Jalapeño flamers with salsa
- Calamari rings with crumbed rings
- Samosa and spring rolls
- Buffalo wings marinated in spicy sauce with tangy cream cheese dressing
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.