We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Enormous Crocodile Company
$15 for a One-Hour Ride on a Small Cycle or $25 for One Hour on a Large Cycle (value up to $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You just have to smile at a crocodile.
- Grab one hour on a small cycle for $15, or an hour on a large cycle for $25 from The Enormous Crocodile Company.
- Explore Wellington's waterfront and Oriental parade on an enormous croc!
- The small cycle takes up to five people, while the large cycle can carry eight.
- Enjoy some leisurely fun in the sun with family and friends.
Never smile at a crocodile so the song goes....how you help it though when the sun is shining and the world of Wellington is your oyster just waiting to be explored?
Get one hour on a small cycle for $15, or an hour on a large cycle for $25 from The Enormous Crocodile Company.
They say you can't beat Wellington on a good day, and what better way to experience the waterfront than on an enormous crocodile? The small cycle is designed to carry up to five people with two small children in the front yellow seat, three across the bench seat and two people pedaling. The large cycle can carry up to eight people. With a Croc cycle, you can take your time exploring the sights of the Wellington waterfront, from following the writers walk to finding Kupe's statue. Your starting point is only a short walk from Te Papa, so after visiting the museum, bring your friends and family along for some outdoor fun in the sun.
A deposit may be required, payable direct on the day. Contact The Enormous Crocodile before purchasing for more information.