We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Enormous Crocodile Company
$15 for a One-Hour Ride on a Small Cycle or $25 for One Hour on a Large Cycle (value up to $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You just have to smile at a crocodile.
- Grab one hour on a small cycle for $15, or an hour on a large cycle for $25 from The Enormous Crocodile Company.
- Explore Wellington's waterfront and Oriental parade on an enormous croc!
- The small cycle takes up to five people, while the large cycle can carry eight.
- Enjoy some leisurely fun in the sun with family and friends.
Never smile at a crocodile so the song goes....how you help it though when the sun is shining and the world of Wellington is your oyster just waiting to be explored?
Get one hour on a small cycle for $15, or an hour on a large cycle for $25 from The Enormous Crocodile Company.
They say you can't beat Wellington on a good day, and what better way to experience the waterfront than on an enormous crocodile? The small cycle is designed to carry up to five people with two small children in the front yellow seat, three across the bench seat and two people pedaling. The large cycle can carry up to eight people. With a Croc cycle, you can take your time exploring the sights of the Wellington waterfront, from following the writers walk to finding Kupe's statue. Your starting point is only a short walk from Te Papa, so after visiting the museum, bring your friends and family along for some outdoor fun in the sun.
A deposit may be required, payable direct on the day. Contact The Enormous Crocodile before purchasing for more information.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.