We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Enormous Crocodile Company
$15 for a One-Hour Ride on a Small Cycle or $25 for One Hour on a Large Cycle (value up to $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You just have to smile at a crocodile.
- Grab one hour on a small cycle for $15, or an hour on a large cycle for $25 from The Enormous Crocodile Company.
- Explore Wellington's waterfront and Oriental parade on an enormous croc!
- The small cycle takes up to five people, while the large cycle can carry eight.
- Enjoy some leisurely fun in the sun with family and friends.
Never smile at a crocodile so the song goes....how you help it though when the sun is shining and the world of Wellington is your oyster just waiting to be explored?
Get one hour on a small cycle for $15, or an hour on a large cycle for $25 from The Enormous Crocodile Company.
They say you can't beat Wellington on a good day, and what better way to experience the waterfront than on an enormous crocodile? The small cycle is designed to carry up to five people with two small children in the front yellow seat, three across the bench seat and two people pedaling. The large cycle can carry up to eight people. With a Croc cycle, you can take your time exploring the sights of the Wellington waterfront, from following the writers walk to finding Kupe's statue. Your starting point is only a short walk from Te Papa, so after visiting the museum, bring your friends and family along for some outdoor fun in the sun.
A deposit may be required, payable direct on the day. Contact The Enormous Crocodile before purchasing for more information.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.