We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Dive Club Wellington
$340 for a Certified Open Water Dive Course (value $590)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover a whole new world.
- Grab a certified open water dive course for $340 from The Dive Club Wellington.
- Learn the theory, train in the pool and complete your open water sessions with qualified, professional instructors - with a safety focus.
- Not a bad line to drop into conversation, "I'm a certified SSI open water diver."
- Take a dip or encourage another with a cool Christmas gift. Grab two coupons for yourself and two as gifts for friends.
There's nothing like adding another string to your bow, especially when it sets you apart from the pack. Taking up a new adventure which is ultimately rewarding on many levels, can only be a good thing. Especially when it involves discovering a whole new world and is an experience of a lifetime.
Discover all the beauty and wonders of the ocean. Pay $340 for a certified open water dive course with The Dive Club Wellington. Learn the theory and undertake professional training in the pool, before completing your open water sessions.
As Wellington's only SSI Career Development Centre, The Dive Club Wellington have expertise at the ready. Their experienced instructors are friendly, safety orientated and professional, and qualified from Master Diver to Instructor Trainer. The Dive Club Wellington will provide you with top quality equipment and give you the best support to ensure that you're a diving pro before you know it.
First you’ll be taught the theory behind diving - it’ll give you the information you’ll need to dive safely and confidently. Then you’ll learn the basics in the safety of the pool. The final stage will take you to the open water where you’ll complete four open water dives and put into practice everything you’ve learnt – you’ll feel as if you’ve experienced something out of this world!
Take a dip or encourage another with a cool Christmas present. Learn here and dive anywhere.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.