We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Dive Club Wellington
$340 for a Certified Open Water Dive Course (value up to $690)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover a whole new world.
- Grab a certified open water dive course for $340 from The Dive Club Wellington or pay $440 to include two boat dives.
- Learn the theory, train in the pool and complete your open water sessions with qualified, professional instructors - with a safety focus.
- Not a bad line to drop into conversation, "I'm a certified SSI open water diver."
- Take a dip or encourage your friends with a gift. Grab two coupons for yourself and two as gifts.
There's nothing like adding another string to your bow, especially when it sets you apart from the pack. Taking up a new adventure which is ultimately rewarding on many levels, can only be a good thing. Especially when it involves discovering a whole new world and is an experience of a lifetime.
Discover all the beauty and wonders of the ocean. Pay $340 for a certified open water dive course or $440 for a certified open water dive course and two boat dives with The Dive Club Wellington. Learn the theory and undertake professional training in the pool, before completing your open water sessions.
As Wellington's only SSI Career Development Centre, The Dive Club Wellington have expertise at the ready. Their experienced instructors are friendly, safety orientated and professional, and qualified from Master Diver to Instructor Trainer. The Dive Club Wellington will provide you with top quality equipment and give you the best support to ensure that you're a diving pro before you know it.
First you’ll be taught the theory behind diving - it’ll give you the information you’ll need to dive safely and confidently. Then you’ll learn the basics in the safety of the pool. The final stage will take you to the open water where you’ll complete four open water dives and put into practice everything you’ve learnt – you’ll feel as if you’ve experienced something out of this world.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.