We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Beauty Closet
Up to 75% off Adult, Child or Family Tickets to New Zealand Baby Products & Toys Expo in Lower Hutt on 15th - 17th March (value up to $22)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the family together for a day of fun and education (yes, they can coexist).
- Grab an adult ticket for $4, $2 for a child or $9 for a family pass to the New Zealand Baby Products and Toys Expo in Lower Hutt on 15th-17th March.
- Check out exhibitions covering everything from baby products, toys and educational games to home care and play centres.
- Find great childcare services and ideas to help you with your little ones.
As much as we'd like it to be so, parenthood doesn't come with a guide book, directions or a reset button. To open your eyes to a world of information on everything from educational toys, games, and childcare, check out today's deal.
Grab a ticket to the New Zealand Baby Products and Toys Expo in Lower Hutt on 15th-17th March. Pay $4 for an adult ticket, $2 for a child ticket, or $9 for a family ticket.
Head to the NZ Baby Products and Toys Expo for a whole weekend of fun and education. Among the many exhibitors will be manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers of baby products (furniture, feeding, hygiene), toys (ride-on, remote-controlled, soft toys, educational, video games), childcare service providers and much more. There'll also be a bunch of fun competitions and spot prizes during the expo – including goodie bags handed out by the team from Classic Hits FM on Saturday morning – as well as face painting and children's characters like Dora the Explorer, Mickey, and Minnie for the little ones, and a full cafe for the older crowd, serving refreshments, espresso, cold drinks, hot and cold food, and real fruit ice cream.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.