We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
That's Better Ltd
$39 for a Life Coaching Session with a One hour Work-Life Balance Assessment (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Do you want to upgrade that brain software of yours? Fancy installing positivity, motivation and determination as a way of being?
- Grab a life coaching session with a one hour Work-life balance assessment from That’s Better Ltd for just $39.
- Work through a variety of techniques and processes that will help you change your life around.
- Let go of stress, anxiety and negativity in a welcoming, safe and friendly environment.
- Learn techniques to improve self confidence.
It’s a new year and the holiday has been the perfect escape to reflect and relax. If every time someone mentions work your blood pressure sky rockets and your hands automatically reach for the chocolate or alcohol. Time to upgrade your stress management system, yes?
Make 2013 the best year ever for you with a qualified and experience life coach and NLP Master Practitioner/Hypnotherapist. Learn how to realign your priorities and straighten out your life when you grab a life coaching session with a one hour Work-life balance assessment from That’s Better Ltd for just $39.
Make sure you instate some positive and simple changes in your life this year. The team at That’s Better know how tricky it can be, juggling life, work, kids, family and friends, so, they have created this incredible program in order to help you. Learn how to reduce negative though patterns, turn around those negative, emotional slumps and how to reduce anxiety and stress and increase relaxation and positive energy in your life. Put your best foot forward and your mind will follow.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.