We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
That's Better Ltd
$45 for a One-Hour LomiLomi Massage (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a luxurious massage that'll give you a relaxing experience from head to toe.
- Grab a one-hour LomiLomi massage with That's Better.
- Relax as a highly-skilled therapist and healer calms your body and mind.
- Feel better than you have in a long time.
As far as massages go, anything with an exotic name sounds pretty good to us!
Pay $45 for a one-hour LomiLomi massage with That's Better and give your body and mind a chance to relax after the craziness of summer holidays.
Considered the rolls Royce of all massages, LomiLomi was often used as a rites of passage in Hawaii. Warm oil aromatic oil is poured over the body, and this flowing connecting massage relaxes from head to toe an experience of a lifetime. Enjoy this therapy with a highly skilled therapist, healer and LomiLomi teacher with over 13 years experience. Hawaiian and internationally trained, you'll be in good hands.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.